- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 10-11-2017
A Holistic Approach to Back Pain Relief
There are few conditions more debilitating than a back injury and/or chronic back pain. When the very core of our physiology is hurting, it’s difficult to do much of anything. Fortunately, there is a range of non-invasive procedures and treatments that can relieve back pain in the short term while also addressing and treating the back injury at its root.
Comprehensive Back Pain Relief From Your Thornton Chiropractor
Synergy Health Partners is your Denver, Aurora and Thornton chiropractor with experience in treating all types of back pain. We use a blend of chiropractic and complementary techniques to get you out of pain fast and address the core issue so that back pain relief can last.
In addition to chiropractic care for subluxations, slipped or pinched discs and misalignments, your Denver chiropractor also offers the following additional treatments for back pain:
- Physical Therapy - Targeted exercises can strengthen muscles, empower the joints and create more core support going forward.
- Massage Therapy - Massage both relaxes and promotes circulation and deep healing. Scar tissue is loosened and back injury can heal faster.
- Neurology - Neurology treatments help with optimizing the spine, brain and entire nervous system for overall functioning as well as back pain relief.
- Acupuncture - This time-honored Chinese medical modality can assist with a range of issues, including relief for chronic back pain. It is highly effective when used in conjunction with our other therapies.
- Psychology/Counseling - If stress, trauma or emotional issues are exacerbating your physical pain, processing them with a professional counselor can help.
Synergy Health Partners provides all of these services, expert diagnostics and more under one roof in their Thornton chiropractic clinic. A result is a holistic approach to back pain treatment and any other injury type.
Whether from an auto accident, work injury, sports injury or overuse condition, back pain can sideline you from all that you enjoy in life. Fortunately, there are effective ways to address back pain that can lead to a permanent solution. Contact Aurora, Thornton and Denver chiropractor Synergy Health Partners for the best in non-invasive back pain relief.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.